Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
31899670_1827928000605044_7387428828127166464_n[1].jpg

Now to break her in & see what it can do

·
Registered
381 Posts
I envy you! That will be my next machine! So call! I was able to download a service manual for the Havoc, and I was impressed! Made my mouth water!

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Pretty sharp looking machine!! Time to wreak havoc on the trails. Well not really, just have some fun.

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I envy you! That will be my next machine! So cool! I was able to download a service manual for the Havoc, and I was impressed! Made my mouth water!
Its kinda like Christmas morning Remember that new bike under the tree & 2 feet of snow out & all you wanted to do is ride
Well
atv safety class this morning Hwy. clean up this afternoon work tomorrow :sad

·
Administrator
37,174 Posts
Nice Greg !! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
looks nice, wish I there was more legal access here to ride something like that
but such small legal places to ride here, just cannot justify an investment in a SxS, but do wish I did LOL

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WOW is all I can Say for now
Took it out for a spin around are land What a ride more power then I need But great knowing its there when you need it And ITS there
Think its going to be a great trail sxs really like the ride its lots less noisy then the HDX til you hit the gas then it sounds bad a$$
Tonight I will test & see how she does when I get her Full Of Mud

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Make sure you post some dirty pictures !!

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Put 40 miles on her no real mud holes to try But man this thing is a beast Was cruising around 35 mph & the wife said lets see what it has floor it she says omg the back fish tail & it jump up to 70 real scary fast Needless to say she was screaming SLOW DOWN

31946327_1830280090369835_132103160981356544_n[1].jpg

·
Registered
10,428 Posts
Oh yeah!!!

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Congrats Greg

I'll have to find some time to head north and do some riding.
Any time kev have plenty of bed rooms now with the new house

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well got the hardtop And cab on Really a nice tight fit Put 158 miles on her over the weekend & is running stronger then ever I tell ya I really like this unit The ride is so much better than the HDX After I went 6 clicks softer On the shocks Had to take the doors off way to hot need AC now if I keep them on Going to put the 1/2 doors back on for summer

Attachments

·
Administrator
37,174 Posts
Very nice FOM !!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well got the hardtop And cab on Really a nice tight fit Put 158 miles on her over the weekend & is running stronger then ever I tell ya I really like this unit The ride is so much better than the HDX After I went 6 clicks softer On the shocks Had to take the doors off way to hot need AC now if I keep them on Going to put the 1/2 doors back on for summer
Do you still have this machine? I bought one and in high range if your not in the throttle it jerks and bangs loudly. Have you ever had this issue? I never noticed that at all when it was new.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts