Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went riding yesterday with my godfather and his brother. Went down the creek a ways, busting ice out ahead of us and busting up and down the bank. Slid down one bank and smacked a stump in the water about 6" above the passenger's foot peg on the left side. We got to chasing each other around in the trees, generally had a good time. The highlight of course was laughing at the Honda guy when he high-centered on a root at the top of the creek bank that he I went up and over in 2WD. He had his in 4WD and still couldn't clear it. Silly man. Eventually he'll learn his can't quite climb like the TRV. Of course chasing each other through the trees, he can squeeze through places I can't go as well. All in all, with the exception of the crack, it was a good day.
JD

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Sucks about the plastic, but that just means that you were having fun! :) Those little Hondas are nimble when it comes to maneuvering around tight spots. Not so nimble when tackling anything over 8" tall.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Had my fun in the snow Sunday giving grandkids a ride. The heated grips are sure nice. The first time I used 4 wheel drive and low, didn't really need it. I have a few small cedar trees in my north acreage; with the high clearance had no trouble exploding them. GT

1 - 3 of 3 Posts