Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some good pics of my snorkels and also of the hauler. I am puting together a kit right now to sell if anyone interested i know it'll work on the 06 500 auto not sure of other models, trying to get a good instruction manual together so it will be easier to install, I'll supply all parts and sealn't you do the work.

[attachment=62728:my_atv_004.jpg][attachment=62729:my_atv_002.jpg][attachment=62
730:my_atv_003.jpg][attachment=62731:my_atv_005.jpg][attachment=62732:my_atv_006.
jpg][attachment=62733:my_atv_009.jpg][attachment=62734:my_atv_008.jpg][attachment
=62735:my_atv_007.jpg][attachment=62736:my_atv_001.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
that looks nice and those are some good pick :D but be carefull ,with that snorkel coming out of the back if you ever do water wheelies or come out of a steep hole thats full of water your belt will get a big drink.. just my2cents

·
Registered
141 Posts
my concern would be does your tire not rub the exhaust snorkle by the fuel tank if the suspension is flexed up?
Mabey the 06 is differant but my 05 with 12wide tires will rub the fuel tank cover when its stuffed up. Looks good though

·
Registered
144 Posts
With two 90 's and 45 and some 2 in. flex house you can go to the front with the exhaust and you will have no worries.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I don't know how well the belt exhaust snorkel will work with a rear bumber, or how well it would hold up in trail riding. I can see backing into a tree or branch and cracking it.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Hey what kind of flex tubing do you all use?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok ive stood my atv up on the back snorkel several times and has not broken yet. the back snorkel inside the wheel well is no where near the tire ive squated it as far as i can it does not rub
i like it coming out the back because i have a 3inch fan blowing through the front of the belt out the back gets more air to the belt and provides a hand warmer in the back

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.