Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried or seen renthal handlebars on a sled ? i was flipping through a snowmobile catalog today and they were actually trying to sell renthal jeremy mcgrath bend renthals as snowmobile handlebars. i imagine that i would look pretty neat but do you think that they'd be functional , ive had a few pairs on my cycle and they were always good quality and 7/8" diameter .
i just dont know , whats your imput ?

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have seen racers do it all the time. Especially ones that race dirt bike in the summer, it must be more comfortable for them. I have seen a lot of mod sleds with dirt bike handlebars on them.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I run a set of pro toper bars on my zr. It is great setup for someone who does a lot of stand up riding and gives you a couple inches of height without installing another riser. You also get better manueverability, because of the wider bars while standing up.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have a set of pro tapers on my machine aswell. 4" fly riser and Pastrana bend pro tapers. Works awesome for stand up and makes it alot easier to pull the machine over when cornering in the deep stuff.

Check it.

SPDFREEK

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts