Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy a 2006 Z440 LX ( Elec St & Rev), it has ZERO miles on it and 2 years left of a 3 yr warranty. It is from a private owner, who bought 2 new sleds last year, put 10 miles on the other sled and had to have back surgery, so this sled was never ridden. It would be for my 14 yr old son who is now driving a '97 Puma 340 DLX.

The bottom line price I got is $ 3,700.

GOOD DEAL OR NOT?????

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'd buy it at that price.

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
Nothing wrong with that price ... very good actually. I'm curious what that sled would run you if you were to go to a dealer and find one in a crate .... $5K (after taxes & reg) maybe? I dunno

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Awesome Price and be sure to have the owner write down at a less price (Say $1,500 "As Is") to avoid the Tax Hassle when registering with DMV. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Jan 31 2007, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nothing wrong with that price ... very good actually. I'm curious what that sled would run you if you were to go to a dealer and find one in a crate .... $5K (after taxes & reg) maybe? I dunno[/b]
Best prices I got around here:

$ 4100 + freight + Prep and of course tax

$ 4300 + prep & Tax

·
Registered
172 Posts
if i was you and i didnt have the sled that i was still riding my old sled (a 91 yamiee 340 enticer) i'd take that offer up... like rowdyroddy said great deal on a great starter sled

1 - 8 of 8 Posts