Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we have gone out and done it. Custom atv of shreveport has gone out and purchased three new project ATV"S. Each atv you see has less than one mile on it and will be made up this weekd for mud nats. RIght now I will give you the stock photos then I will give you the new ones after nats. If you are coming to nats you can come by our area and see what we have done with the bikes. First we have a 07 gun metal blue H1. NExt we have a 07 prowler and finally not a cat but it will work a 07 750i brute.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Cool! I am anxious to see what the H1 looks like!!!!! Trying to put my head around some mods for mine, but I still just a greenhorn when it comes to this stuff!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
So what do you intend to do to these quads

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I could telll you but then I would have to dispose of you. We are keeping it under wraps until mud nats. But I will post pictures after we are done there.

·
Registered
239 Posts
The gun metal blue h-1 is mine an you will have to go to nats to see it lol but its sweet

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
Excellent!! Can't wait to see some of the "after" pics!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually bulgod we purchased our own. All three of those bikes belong to custom atv of shreveport. We have something differnt in mind forit. But yes His will be at nats for display also.

·
Registered
239 Posts
lmao i didnt even notice that one was blue it looked green when i glanced at it

·
Registered
239 Posts
The color is pretty neat if you in the sunlight its a grey silver but u can see the blue real well inside in the dealer light or when its darker

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Is the gun-metal blue paint or is it the color of the plastic?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I belive that it isi paint.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yah its painted

1 - 13 of 13 Posts