Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 05 m7 and have had some rear skid issues. It doesn't want to transfer. I have herd that the geo mod is the way to go but I can't find any information on it. Does anyone know where I can find some info or have a link? Or any other advice. I have the holz bracket and I run a 162 maverick track. when I lift the back end of the sled and set it down the rear of the skid touches first and the front barly touches. front spring is set mid way and the back is right loose. Thanks for your help.

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
He did one for the 07 skid, and one for the 08+ skid, I don't believe it would be effective on a tsl skid.

Anybody know otherwise?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I found it. Apparently it is as simple as moving the torsion spring holder back 1.5" and drilling a new hole. For any 05'(with the relocating bracket), 06', and 07' all with the torsion spring rear set up it is supposed to work.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I just searched it on snowest.com and looked until I found it. It is pretty simple for an 05-07 from what I found. just drill a hole an inch and a half farther back in the rails for the torsion spring holder and bolt her back up.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If moving the torsion spring block back would't that create a steeper angel for the spring rod and cause the end of the spring rod to jab the track if fully compressed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts