Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am close to jumping off a bridge here on my farm...but its only ab 10 ft to the creekbed...i am having carb issues...could sumbody please talk ti me about jets and such???right now it eont crank...yest i had it running for 3 minutes...but when you let iff the gas..its cuts off...i have adjusted the screw in the outside front of the carb til im blue in the face...man...i dont want to take that carb off again...but im bout to...ehat ab the fuel screw??

·
Administrator
41,905 Posts

·
Administrator
41,905 Posts

·
Administrator
41,905 Posts

·
Administrator
41,905 Posts

·
Administrator
41,905 Posts

·
Administrator
41,905 Posts

·
Administrator
41,905 Posts
Did this help you get it running?

No boost, no bottle
Just balls and throttle

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey guys...just checked out ac and see the links and so on..i have it running until i let of the throttle...then it dies...it sounds alot better...but it still quits on me..im ab to read all this info and see whats up..i did get new fuel filter...and oil filter...i really think sumthin is up with all these hoses that arent attached...and mg carb is not the original..i bought another carb last week...it goes on an 03..its way different...but...out of frustration...put it on...it cranked right up...even though it had everything backwards...the throttle is on the other side..it doesnt have the 2 wires protected by the little boot on it...i put the first carb back on.
.man..its close to running right...i think...thank yall so much for the input...im checking it out...will post back in a little while

·
Administrator
41,905 Posts
Hoses have to be in the right place.
The two wires have to be hooked up, it’s an electric choke.

No boost, no bottle
Just balls and throttle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts