Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a 2012 noncurrant model 550 trv xt.I think its a beautiful quad with one exception,the gauge.It comes with a digital gauges that to me looks cheep and the limited version come with a digital/analoge set up which I like a whole bunch more.So I am wondering if the gauges can be switched or not?This would cost me a bit more but I think it would be worth it.
Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I would pull up the schematic for both machines and compare the wiring for the pod. I do know on the 2007 models you can swap the gauge clusters between the regular ones and the LE models. You probably can do the same.

Mike

·
Administrator
40,631 Posts
Cat won't tell you lol. If you carefully peal the sticker off the back of the pod showing the part number you will find more stickers with more part numbers. Like stated before they interchange on the LE models. The full digital doesn't give you the tach feature. That is the only difference I have found other than price

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
ive had both i like the full digital one way better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.