Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer ordered my gas tank october 12, for my sabercat 700 its still not in i'm starting to get frustrated................am i the only one with this problem or its pretty much everywhere..........................i feel that if ther is a recall on the machine and they send you a letter not to drive it until its fixed they should make damn sure they are able to send the supplies..........

Mad at Dealer
Paul

·
Registered
323 Posts
Paul
I know it sucks waiting on something so simple that was known all summer. Somebody must of really screwed up. I ordered mine about the exact same day you did and mine came in last week. My dealer told me he had like over 20 sleds to do. As of yesterday he is down to 4. Waiting on the tanks also. I heard everyone was backordered. I would just call your dealer again and make sure they didn't forget about you. But i would bet this week or next your tank will be in.

·
Registered
72 Posts
my sled has been at the dealer for over a month, still waiting, now they are talking snow this weekend and upcoming week, getting p.o.ed myself. :devil_angry:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am in the same boat. My local dealer told me it would be about a month that my sled would be there. So I paid $300.00 to put my truck and trailer on the ferry from Long Island to CT to go to an Arctic Cat Dealer there as I was told my sleds would be done in 2 days. Well..........its has been over a month now and the sleds are still in CT and still no tank for my wifes Sabercat. The tech(who has been great by the way)says the lady from AC tells him any day now, they have been shipped. But she says that every week. I am about to start looking to by a tank somewhere. Great recall program AC has .......I pay 300 to get to the dealer....then maybe another 135 bucks for a tank(if I can find one) for a free defective tank! Nice deal.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am also waiting for my new tank to come in for my '05 F5 SnoPro. It has been at least a month for me also. It sucks and there is a snow storm coming. Well I knew I kept that old Jag around for something.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
I got my sled in 2 weeks ago on a monday to the dealer and the same week on thursday it was done. The copany who made the tanks stop making them for some reason and now it just starting back up FYI

·
Registered
3 Posts
HELLO EVERYONE.....
LONG STORY SHORT
I had my 90 z1 1100 turbo lxr ltd
Brought into dealer to get recalled gas tank fix as it was leaking under belly pan threw a bunch of the treating me like dirt. It got fixed. I went for my first ride today ran great everything was perfect ( other than I put to much coolant in and it overflowed🤯) buy any way today I started it up just to put back on trailer and I noticed a very little like gas drip out under belly pan in Same area I noticed it to bring it in but I had 3/4 gas tank full and my sled gets real hot. And I jacked up back end and stalled it wen loading on trailer. That's wen I noticed a couple drips of the gas..... so I took it out for another rip and did really notice anything aswell my gas gauge isnt reading off (like doesnt show I'm losing gas)
Could this be because of a the snow from the night before riding that got inside engine bay that belted to water could have just mixed with wat I would think was the old gas from the original leak before i got my new gas can installed just dripping out with all the water that was in there. Almost like it was just cleaning all the old stuff out. ? Cause I havnt really noticed anything to really worry about???? Thanks all for your help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts