Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
I bought two, one for my 22 S-TX GT and one for my 23 T-Cat. Install is pretty easy, just don't follow their instructions about cutting the leads off the power wires that come off the stock 12v accessory plug and are repurposed for the Tread harness. Just crimp some quick disconnects onto the Tread harness wires instead. Much easier :).

There's a youtube video from someone doing the install on a 22 T-Cat that is super-useful. Kind of wish I watched that first!

Once installed, they look great, very OEM-looking IMO.

· Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a Garmin tread with trail mount kit for my 2020 zr8000 limited. What windshield are people using. I have Rox flex-tech handguards and really would like to keep them. The gps doesn’t clear my stock windshield, (which I figured) although it’s really close. Wish they made a mid performance windshield that fit.

· Registered
1,499 Posts
I just bought a Garmin tread with trail mount kit for my 2020 zr8000 limited. What windshield are people using. I have Rox flex-tech handguards and really would like to keep them. The gps doesn’t clear my stock windshield, (which I figured) although it’s really close. Wish they made a mid performance windshield that fit.
Maybe look into the race windshield. I like tall though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts