Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought it would be cool to hear some of the stories that everybody has encountered over the years of riding woods and trails. I got a funny one

Just bought my first ATV. Drove a moto 4 15 years ago,thats it.
So the time came for my first ride,I live in MASS and you cant ride anywhere,so i called NH department of trails,they said Rockingham trail was open for 15 or so miles to ATV use,so i drove the 65 miles to get there. Im just phyched to finally be able to ride legally,im done with having to flee from cops if they see you riding,so i hadnt got to really ride this ATV yet. So after about 3 hours of trail riding,i turned around to head back. i saw some snowmobiles during the ride,they all waved.I was glad because i know that ATV's and SNOWMOBILE dont always get along. So i saw a couple snowmobiles comming a few hundred yards away. they were going pretty fast and about to go over a little bridge that was 30 ft from me.So i pulled far right and waited for them to go over the bridge. I see them slow down a little and look at each other. they get across the bridge to where i was. The first guy puts his hands up and starts flipping out,waving his hands all around. the second guy is right behind him and guns the gas and kicks ice up in the air,he was saying FU in machine form. Although ATVS were allowed on 80% of the trail according to the State. this all happened 200-300 yards from the trail head where it says ATV's Permitted. I got this all on video its pretty funny. This trail is open to atvs all year long.and in the winter with consistent snow cover. There was like 3-4 inches of solid snow ice,it was totally unruttable hard pack,not fresh snow,if you fell on it,it would bust your head wide open. so i have no idea why THEY flipped,when everyone else waved. They were just total A$$holes. I know that there are some ATV A$$holes too that will destroy their groomed trails and stuff, but this trail was ice and totally hardpack. Im gonna see if I can put the video on here.its pretty funny stuff.

·
Administrator
35,437 Posts
Bump.,,,,,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
doorfx
Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat forum is a community to discuss Arctic Cat 400, 440, 500, 650, snowmobiles, sleds, ATV's and more. Join the fun!
Full Forum Listing