Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1993 EXT 550 EFI Mountain Cat. I may need a new fuel pump relay but am completly unable to find it anyone know where it's located. I really don't feal like pulling the motor just to follow wiring around any help would be grrrrreat!

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
Here's a guess: Does your 93' 550 efi have the ECU mounted on a plate above the battery? If so and it is similar to my old 96 ZR580efi the relay was mounted to the backside of the ECU mount plate. I chased all kinds of problems on that sled until I found that stupid sticking relay...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, my ECU is on a plate just above the steering post, horizantally. I know they moved it for the 580 makes for a much cleaner engine bay. Thanks for the responce though.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HELL_CAT @ Nov 15 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
GO TO "BROWNS LEISURE WORLD " PARTS LOOK UP AND IT'S ITEM # 6 FOR YOUR SLED . Rockerdude[/b]
Sorry for any confusion. I mean where is it located on the sled. I did look at Browns hoping it would show but it's just a diagram of the wire harness so at least I know what I'm looking for but I can't seem to find it on my machine. It's burried somewhere behind something. I'v followed the wire's from my fuel pump but they just disapear behind the air box somewhere. I was hoping i wouldn't have to pull a bunch of stuff apart to get to it. thank's for the suggestion though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts