Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK finally get a little (and I mean little) snow to run around the yard a couple of times with my 800 transplant, seems to run perfect for a while, starts to act like its running out of gas. Turns out I had a kink in the fuel line from the fuel pump to the fuel rail on the carbs. I had it routed so that it came up above the t-fitting and then down and it was a tight loop and once she got warm it kinked. How is it supposed to run? Should the t-fitting be pointed up or down to accept the line? Got it in pieces right now trying to figure the best way out. Thanks

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZRBIGA @ Jan 8 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
OK finally get a little (and I mean little) snow to run around the yard a couple of times with my 800 transplant, seems to run perfect for a while, starts to act like its running out of gas. Turns out I had a kink in the fuel line from the fuel pump to the fuel rail on the carbs. I had it routed so that it came up above the t-fitting and then down and it was a tight loop and once she got warm it kinked. How is it supposed to run? Should the t-fitting be pointed up or down to accept the line? Got it in pieces right now trying to figure the best way out. Thanks[/b]

Points up.................rests on the carbs between them and the air box

1 - 4 of 4 Posts