Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
and you thought for a second i wasn't paying attention? This has been a thorn in my side, (and my 48 panheads) the crap we are forcsed to use is ruining things in our sport for what? saving one penguin in Antarctica?

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
WTH are you referring to with that comment?

All I am doing is posting findings from constant ongoing experience and observations of a well respected guy from the motorcycle industry.
That was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, Excellent article. It's my absolute hate for oxygenated fuels and the need for additives (in my rant its the octane boosters I don't like) Justy don't want all this stuff we are for the most part forced to use. Only place I can get straight fuel is in Northern Wisconsin now.

Article is excellent with one caveat though, as to the mention in the bottom of his article on suggestions he mentions "Marine Gas" , I have friends with big boats on Lake Michigan on my side of the pond that are now telling me they have been doing some cruising and some smaller marinas are using 10% ethanol

·
Administrator
19,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
benp, I’m just trying to help others understand some common “myth’s” have been derived from old wives tales, and have since then become totally debunked, even though some will still argue against the actual true findings.

·
Administrator
37,078 Posts
Yes , nice article Rusty. Some people just don’t get it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts