Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about buying a new 06 Crossfire 7. I'm a big rider and would like to upgrade to heavier springs. I'm assuming in the rear I can put a stiffer spring from the SnoPro but I'm wondering if there is a stiffer front spring I can use given the SnoPro has float shocks on it. Does anyone know if a front spring from an 04 F SnoPro will be the right length?
Any advice will be helpful. Not worthy:

BA

·
Administrator
2,582 Posts
if you are lbs or more just get the sno pro package, by time you replace 5 springs, and revalve 2 shocks the price difference is real small

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Krom @ Jan 28 2007, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
if you are lbs or more just get the sno pro package, by time you replace 5 springs, and revalve 2 shocks the price difference is real small[/b]
After looking at the part fische, there is no difference in torsion springs from the standard and SnoPro. The only difference I found is the shox. I didn't plan on rear or front shox but only heavier springs if possible. I could do the SnoPro Fox floats on the front for about $600 and get rid of springs all together. But, it would seem the cheapest rout would be a pair of 04 firecat SnoPro compression springs up front for about $60 investment. They are 110# per inch compression. Not sure what the stock ones are but I would imagine they are much less.

SnoPro package is about $800 more and 06 SnoPros are much more difficult to find.

BA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts