Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 2002 ZR800EFI CCE IT SEEMS TO SIT VERY LOW IN THE FRONT, I ALSO HAVE A 99ZL500 AND WHEN THERE ARE SIDE BY SIDE THE 800 SEEMS TO BE LOWER. IS THERE A WAY TO RAISE THE FRONT UP ? SOME TYPE OF ADJUSTMENT. THERE IS A CANISTER UNDER THE LEFT SIDE HAS A BRAIDED HOSE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT GOES TO THE SHOCK. THANKS

·
Registered
47 Posts
Your front springs have preload adjusters on them. On top of the shock spring you'll see the upper spring retainer is screwed on the shock. Support the front of the sled so the skis are hanging free, turn the spring retainers down until the spring is compressed to the degree you want it on both sides and set the sled down again. You're done. The more you compress the spring the higher your front end will be.

·
Registered
262 Posts
how much lower does it sit compared to the other sled.....does it almost touch the ground?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JUST A LITTLE LOWER, I THOUGHT BECAUSE IT WAS 3 YEARS NEWER IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DESIGNED HIGHER THAN THE 99 ZL500. IF YOU LOOK AT THE FRONT THE ARMS SEEM TO BE STRAIGHT ACROSS , MOST SLEDS I SEE ARE HIGH IN THE CENTER AND GET LOWER AS YOU GO OUT TO THE SKIES,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts