Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 M8 stock except for SW Y-pipe, pipe and MBRP cab, timbersled air intake, Attitude fuel box. I melted my hood harness and the backup beeper started to sing. I replaced the hood harness and everything seems normal except I can't get beeper to shut up. Any solutions? Someone told me to just unplug the beeper. I'm stumped.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am searching for solutions to beeper on sometimes also, it just started recently when driving on stock 2007 Z1. Fluids OK, no warning lights on, temps good. I Will keep looking on here to see if any ideas, thanks for any help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Test

I called AC dealer and he told me the test. Take out left footwell. Then unplug black and violet/black wires from gear case. The switch is at the end of the wires. Hook up an ohm meter to both wires and while sled is off engage reverse button. If less than 1 ohm switch is good. if more than 1 ohm switch is bad. I don't own an ohm meter so I just unplugged the alarm inside right footwell and no more beeping. I just wanna ride and Snoqualmie pass is getting hit as we speak. When I finish all my other upgrades i will look at testing and replacing plug.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts