Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the difference between the fox float shocks that were put in most 2005 and up snopro f7 and the regular spring shocks that are in the 2004s

·
Registered
106 Posts
floats are AMAZING. i had them on my yfz450 for motocross...quad i kno, but im switching from the fox zeros to floats this winter. the zeros ride good on trails so could imagine how nice the floats are.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i have the fox floats on my sled it came stock with them on there and i dont like them maybe there not set up right but is was looking on just geting regular firecat shocks

·
Banned
159 Posts
Do a search in the Crossfire section on Fett Brothers Canisters.. You'll find a link to the HCS site and a very detailed thread on this Fox Float / Fett brothers / Nextech canister subject. Good Luck! :sledder:

·
Registered
86 Posts
i have them on my 06 f7 s/p i am 210 pounds i run mine at 65psi and LOVE LOVE LOVE them and i ride really aggresive think i might try 70psi though. i think u just need to play with the psi on yours and i know u will love them too and when u put psi in or out of the shocks with the little hand pump allways make sure the front end is off the ground.

·
Registered
436 Posts
05F7,fill us in.How did ya like the FettBros air can kit? Is it the orig or the new Air Can 11's? Take some of the bit hit out like they claim? Thanx-Hdal

1 - 9 of 9 Posts