Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:sos:
I'm looking for rubber matting for my garage floor. I'm currently using a rubber truck bed liner that seems to be plenty durable for my studded track, but I would like something longer. I would be placing the matting on my garage floor leading to my trailers ramp. I could use two rubber truck bed mats, but I would prefer a one piece mat that I could just roll up when not using. 15' to 20' in length would be nice. I have seen the coin pattern rubber trailer/garage floor matting, but was told that it wouldn't be durable enough for for the studs. Do you have any suggestions? If so, please let me know. Thanks in advance, Ray

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PaulaRay @ Nov 17 2009, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
:sos:
I'm looking for rubber matting for my garage floor. I'm currently using a rubber truck bed liner that seems to be plenty durable for my studded track, but I would like something longer. I would be placing the matting on my garage floor leading to my trailers ramp. I could use two rubber truck bed mats, but I would prefer a one piece mat that I could just roll up when not using. 15' to 20' in length would be nice. I have seen the coin pattern rubber trailer/garage floor matting, but was told that it wouldn't be durable enough for for the studs. Do you have any suggestions? If so, please let me know. Thanks in advance, Ray[/b]

My Dad bought a roll of rubber roofing from menards for our old camper. It comes in a roll so you would be able to roll it back up. It can be cut at menards for your length you want.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Also, TSC(tractor supply) has rubber mats about an inch thick for horse stalls in barns and floors and such...worked great for hauling sled around in truck bed.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rockerdude
Picked up a 4 x 8' x 3/8 inch rubber truck bed mat at TSC. This mat is made by Dee Zee which "is not" cut out for wheel wells, but can be cut to your liking. This mat also has Nycord which makes it that much stronger. Time will tell as far as durability, but it looks and feels like it will take abuse and do the job. Thank to all of you for your input, Ray

1 - 6 of 6 Posts