Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, another question for you. Now that I have an ATV, I'm finding that fishing possibilities are really opening up. Wondering if you have any picks of the set up you are using for carrying your rods to the ATV. Thanks, Andrew.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I carry a five-piece 5-wt. rod that breaks down to about 2 feet long in its carrying case. That fits in the box no problem (the reel is in its own case). Wading shoes, waders, net, etc. either go in the box or I strap them on the front rack.

And no kidding about the fishing possibilities opening up. I'm always crossing some little stream on the ATV and sometimes I stop and just watch to see if there are any fish. If there are, park the quad, suit up, put the rod together and see what happens!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very cool guys. I have a flyrod breaks down to two about 4 1/2ft. Lookin to see what you guys have geared up. As far as fishing...yup...always looking, since I got the ATV. Funny thing...been 15 yrs since I've fished. Get an ATV...all I think about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.