Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to snowmobiling and to this forum. I just bought my first sled today, a 1999 ZL 500. I can't wait to get out and take it for a rip for the first time. I was just wondering if there is any links related to the ZL's that anyone knows. I would like to do some research and familiarize myself with my new investment and sleds in general as it is all new to me. I would really appreciate things such as specs/ owners manual info, online repair manuals, modification articles, pics, etc. Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
welcome call I'm sure that you will find a lot of great information here regarding your machine. Post some pictures of your sled if you can we would love to see it. Don

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
Welcome! welcome call THere's a lot of very knowledgeable guys here but I would suggest a read of the topics in the ZR/ZLZRT/TCAT section here. You will pick up LOADS of info! And of course, we are here to help.

·
Registered
213 Posts
A little hint on the search feature I just finally found out (I'm a little slow sometimes). There's something that says, I believe advanced search, that explains how to search for words or phrases. I spent months getting aggravated that if I put in, say ; fuel pump ; I would get every damn thread that had the word fuel in it. I finally realized that I had to put "fuel pump" in parenthesis to get just threads containing the words fuel pump. Maybe I'm the only idiot that has had that problem, just thought I would try to save you some aggravation. Oh, and welcome to the site.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Hi HO there wise choice to buy a cat,and for your first sled a zl 500 ,wicked little trail weapon,and easy on the pocket book,you have come to the right site here there is plenty of sled knowledge here and a great group of guys enjoy the winter enjoy the cat,and welcome to the pride.T.I.A.R

1 - 9 of 9 Posts