Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an 06 F6 and i finally got to take it out in the little snow we finally got in MN (before it all melted again haha) All i can say is WOW, huge jump from my good ole 98 ZR 500. Ran it against my buddies fushion 900, and doo 800 and beat em both across the lake. They were amazed they were tryin to chase down an arctic cat, and a smaller one none the less. Although it was very slick and they havnt figured out how to let off the throttle long enuf to hook up w/out studs....ill keep rubbin it in till they figure it out haha :bleedgreen nutkick

·
Registered
298 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nords86 @ Jan 2 2007, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I bought an 06 F6 and i finally got to take it out in the little snow we finally got in MN (before it all melted again haha) All i can say is WOW, huge jump from my good ole 98 ZR 500. Ran it against my buddies fushion 900, and doo 800 and beat em both across the lake. They were amazed they were tryin to chase down an arctic cat, and a smaller one none the less. Although it was very slick and they havnt figured out how to let off the throttle long enuf to hook up w/out studs....ill keep rubbin it in till they figure it out haha :bleedgreen nutkick[/b]

Pick your self up an ODS clutch kit...or a D&D Kit. It will be a new animal!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I've heard a lot of good things about the ODS clutch, so that will be the next thing I buy. Have also thought about the bikeman pipe mod, does anyone know anything about it?

The lake isn't really a very big lake....maybe 3/4 mile at most...but thats all i need to have some fun haha :sledder:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts