Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out for a nice mud run sat so i thought id show you guys how much fun i had. God i love this machine. Just need bigger tires so here some pics and a couple videos nothing to fancy...dont mind my boxers showing on the one pic lol.

Before we left

Little hitch thing i got lasted all of an hour befor being smashed lol

Testing the depth alittle to deep lol

Got real deep

Gettin out

Love my key chain i found

My Girl On it After

Me with it after

A video of my friend on his 06 500m gettin stuck had to rescue him lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ULRjerUg0

A video of me trying a path couldnt get up it lol need better and bigger tires.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3tqyAPs6Y0

Thanks for looking hope u enjoyed it i had fun and love this cat and dont regret the purchase one bit.....any suggestions on tires size and brand thanks.

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Gotta love it!!!! thumbguy Nice boxers!!! :moon:

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for the double post not sure what happend or how to remove one..lol

·
Registered
434 Posts
thanks for posting up, glad to see your enjoying your cat. That hole you were in had a nasty exit, needed alot of tires and clearance to get out of that. As far as tires figure out what type of riding you will primarily do. Mud riding and nothing else, I say vampires. For a good all around tire check out the dunlop quadmaxx. I say 27" all around would be a great choice

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i do a small amount of pavement and quite abit of gravel and alot of trails and mud so im really looking for a nice mud tire...one that wont be an arm and a leg to get to canada lol

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
here's what you do to get some new meats, sell those 25" tires to your buddy with the 500 them add a little more and you got some tires. but what ever you do you gotta put some bigger tires on that 700. also that 500 should have made it through that hole.

·
Registered
79 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Savageman69 @ Apr 23 2007, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well i do a small amount of pavement and quite abit of gravel and alot of trails and mud so im really looking for a nice mud tire...one that wont be an arm and a leg to get to canada lol[/b]
If you ride a 700 i would say you should got with 27 or 28 inch tires. Depending on the amt. of $$ you want to spend, I would go with either the Maxxis Mudbugs, Mudzilla, or the highlifter vamps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts