Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well got my first all day mud run on the kitty since the build, here she is setup for trail riding. All I can say is wow, went the whole day and never got stuck once. :super_happy: Watched a Can-am and four Hondas drown. One 650v2 kitty drowned real bad, only bike we couldnt revive. The dummy kept turning it over in the water, I kept telling him to quit. We wringed water outta his air filter, he even had mud in his carbs, would say a definate rebuild. Atleast the honda guys didnt try to restart, nothing worse then seeing a bike on end pour water out of the airbox. But I never had so much as a bit of trouble, unreal day!!!!!! Next big ride is in 2 weeks can't wait!

Attachments

·
Registered
415 Posts
Love the yellow Cat on the Rad screen. Looks like a bunch of fun!

Also, do you still have the Cat stencil thing you use to do the Cat heads on the Rad screen?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure thing , here ya go, thing sure has made its rounds! :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
kewlpics :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Looks like a good time!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
That is one mean looking Kitty! Awesome job with it. I remember running the power lines fourwheelin with trucks and jeeps when I was stationed at KI Sawyer, there is some bad mud up there.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
90% of the best Mud ridden up here in Da U.P. is power lines. Done alot of muddin in the Marquette Area when I was younger....

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually its not that tippy, just have to watch it going into the deep holes...hey Mississipi Mud cat, how ya been aint seen ya on here in a bit!

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Looks like a great time.iI am from Manistique.Going on a ride in Garden this week.Rode up to Munising last weekend.Lots of mud still some snow in the north.Your cat looks great.Maybe we could get a ride sometime!

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Catsazz, your welcome to ride with us any time, we have a good group going on an all dayer on May the 12th were gonna meet up in Trout Lake, if your intersested let me know and Ill give ya some specifics....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts