Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the process of looking for two firecats to purchase :super_happy: So, I am looking at sleds for sale and I see a green F7 with a pic from the front. The headlights looked like cat eyes ! thumbguy I couldn't tell whether they were some kind of cover or a decal but they were really neat looking. I searched the net and couldn't really find anything quickly. Does anyone know were I can get these? I wish I had the post to show you.

Added:

Found them!! Tell me this isn't just niffty!!

http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php...&hl=firecat

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
I'm not sure where to get them. You could try Jordon from Arctic Fx, but they look awsome.

·
Registered
153 Posts
How can you get them and does anyone know the cost?
They're cool.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dvarmit @ Apr 10 2007, 07:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Arcticboy,

Nope they are not painted. You can get this graphics package from Arctic FX.[/b]
dvarmit,

I looked up ArcticFX's website and couldn't find those awesome Cat's Eyes. Could you give me a direct link, Please ?.

Thanks,

AB :thumbsup:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Arcticboy,

Nope they are not painted. You can get this graphics package from Arctic FX.
dvarmit,

I looked up ArcticFX's website and couldn't find those awesome Cat's Eyes. Could you give me a direct link, Please ?.

Thanks,

AB :thumbsup:
[/quote]

You have to click on Graphics and select your sled. Artic Cat, Fire Cat bla bla.. once you get through that you need to select M and F Cat Eye Lens covers under the other selection..

Here is a link (if it works)

http://www.arcticfxgraphics.com/graphics_set.php?act=4

Doug

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yes..those are mine.

go to www.arcticfxgraphics.com click on graphics up top, select AC, select firecat, select colors, 3rd drop down menu has F & M headlight decal. These are stickers that go on your existing headlight covers...does not come with headlight cover

Thanks

Jordan
[attachment=68701:2006_112...20070001.JPG]
[attachment=68702:FCAT_CHECK_FLAME_2.jpg]
[attachment=68703:Sabercat.jpg]
[attachment=68704:eek:range_F_7.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Thank you, ArcticFX and dvarmit !. I'm drooling over these Cat Eyes. They actually do look sharp BIG time. :wub: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
Any Ideas where the windshield came from? And can you get them for a M or Xfire

[attachment=68738:eek:range_F_7.jpg]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,589 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticFX @ Apr 11 2007, 06:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dadszr @ Apr 11 2007, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any Ideas where the windshield came from? And can you get them for a M or Xfire[/b]
I believe that is a SNOWSTUFF windshield...dont quote me though
[/b][/quote]

Thanks.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow! Hey Jordan do I get a free set if I can get 3 people to buy three sets ;) I think they are only $25.00 bucks which is pocket change in the sport.....

1 - 20 of 31 Posts