Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started snowing today! was only about 1 inch when I woke up, said it was gonna melt by noon or so, its now about 3 inchs and snowing harder than ever, supose to keep snowing into tonight and we get up to 6 inchs. I am so happy, I am going to be working really hard to get my sled back together tonight. Only need to put the exhaust pipes back on, 1 nut on the front suspension, and the belly pan. I could actually ride without the belly pan but dont plan on it. Simple thing to put on just about 30 mins tho. I will tell you how I like the ride when I actually go out! I jst cant believe we have snow in april. Im normally already mowing the lawn by now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
hopefully that storm stays stong as it moves into MN, then I get to play too! :sledder:
what do you mean by "test out the 90 degrees?"

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
90 degree steering post mod.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow... I am literally speechless.... I took it out for about 5 minutes today, it is so much easier on my arms and my riding position, the only thing that would have been better was the 2 inch risers I had on but had to take off cause wires werent long enough. Need extentions but I had to try it out. But it is such a nice ride, even when im sitting down! :super_happy:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts