Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as all of you know I bought a 06 T660 turbo touring in the beginning of December. Well no snow to even take it out on the street for a burn....Untill yesterday. So today after work I took it up and down the street a few times with the wife and kids just to see what it is like.
well,,,,WOW this thing has power!! with just me on it it will pull the skies like my old ZRT used to..And Quiet my wife sure liked that.
I can hardly wait to get this thing on a run!! :super_happy:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Had it out today. Not the best conditions but holy chit mang this wagon hauls. we used to have a 98 ext triple touring (zrt 600 motor) and this seems like it would out accelerate it hands down. I had it up to about 80mph with the boy on with me and it rides like no other touring sled I have driven. I really didn't get a chance to try it in the twisties as the trail we were on was rail line but I am VERY happy with it. Got LOTS of respect from the boys and the naysayers in the group because it seems that you can lift the skiis at just about any speed. Very impressive after having a 04 F6, and a 01 ZR 600.. I will keep everyone posted.
Fuel milage is just as reported by other owners.

BTW the guy that used to own it said it will stay on the lake with just about all 600cc class sleds to about 90mph.. This has yet to be seen.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah I have an '05 T660 turbo trail (shortrack) and I can beat all the 600 triple XLT's and 600 XC polaris's. Yours might be a little slower due to the fact that it is a touring and has a longer track and more weight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts