Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=58670:IM002258.JPG][attachment=58669:IM002257.JPG]glad i did'nt buy new. saved some cash, got some great deals on some barely used parts. thanks to jordan at arctic fx. turned out nice just need some SNOW!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,406 Posts
nice looking ....very clean and sharp...not over done...... can't agree more about saving some doin and sticking with the "old iron"....what a dry season so far......

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, i had to call the house and let ya know. It turned out really good and the ergos are awsome. jeff put a return spring on the oil cable and said that should do it, hope he's right. My intentions are not right, i plan to totally violate the snow with this thing now! I am so stoked! i am looking for a taller riser, i will give the iso-vibe to ya when i find something, just short on time right now. I think this is the only sled i have ever added graphics instead of removing all of them. haha

·
Registered
484 Posts
it looks great,,,,,i am still looking for a 6in riser for you...(for a good price) if you find one that isnt crazy money get it and i will pay you for it and take the isovibe..

thanks man....

Mikie

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
Sharp sled! Just think, all this money we're all saving NOT riding this month!

·
Registered
703 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (greensled @ Dec 23 2006, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sharp sled! Just think, all this money we're all saving NOT riding this month![/b]
Does that ever hurt!!!

still nothing here.

Nice look. Very cool

·
Registered
747 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (greensled @ Dec 23 2006, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sharp sled! Just think, all this money we're all saving NOT riding this month![/b]
I don't consider having thousands of $$$$$ wrapped up in :turd: you can't use saving money! I would be saving money if I didn't have a sled at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry- just venting........

BLITZKREIG- your sled looks tight!- need some skis though.....

·
Registered
484 Posts
lol, it was 36mph by the way...and there were several bumps in the trail..and a few pieces of ice too...

btw, thanks for catching my sled before it hit something...and for not running me over..

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I would have to give him an 8.5 for that. I would not have been able to hold my arms straight out like that, especially on impact. that takes guts or something like that. I am still trying to figure out what though. haha

·
Registered
484 Posts
hey, i was just trying to miss that school bus full of nuns and children...and some puppies...lol

yeah,,,,and some old people too....sacrificed myself for others...i am a hero..

you guys a good friends....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.