Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple tease shots from this weekend... we will be adding a lot more once we get to processing.

Trish, Dan, and I went up to Schroon Lake for the weekend to get away and do some hard riding and hanging out at camp... I think we achieved everything we set out to do... Trish learned how to carve this weekend on the sled and we all honed our abilities in the deep powder... by the end of the weekend we were pulling through 3ft drifts with no problems whatsoever.. and of course a weekend at camp is just great no matter what is going on...

Saturday was pretty much a relaxation day... but of course we all got stuck in the new snow... we werent ready or broke in on it yet... ended the day fairly early...

Sunday was a trip from Pottersville, NY to Warrensburg and back... it was a great ride over some nice trails... we ended the day with some practice for mondays riding...

Monday was the day to get a little crazy and get some aggressive shots... Trish worked a lot more on her carving and we got our first real chance to run down a couple lakes...

Just slightly deep offtrail...

Trish taking some riding in the powder seriously...

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OKIE DOKEY!!!

So here we go... just one picture each for Sat and Sun... but the rest are from Monday...

Here is Dan getting REALLY deep in the powder... he is still sitting on his sled...

The beginning shot of Dan standing waist deep was right here... he was standing just off the trail in front of my sled... this was taken on our way to Warrensburg, NY

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is one of Trishs first recorded carves... she did some practicing the night before... but it was way too dark to shoot...

Dan is known for his sitdown, ass dragging carves... both of these he rode out of...

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trish picking it up out in Paradox Lake...eating some snow...

This is one of the better pics of her carving... its too bad she was so close... but I love it even like it is...

AND heres my payback for all the times my crash picture has been posted up on different forums...LOL

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last 4 from me... hopefully Trish will find this thread and post up the shots she processed...

·
Registered
231 Posts
I finally got the hang of carving! Both standing up and sitting down! :super_happy: :super_happy: And all it took was a new sled, and falling on my head 4 times :tongue_nana: LOL

Here's a few shots of Ross and Dan...

Look at all the fresh powder Rockerdude Rockerdude Rockerdude

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am glad to see you guys got some snow down there.

When I saw in one of your posts that you guys were in upstate New York, I thought maybe I would possibly run into some fellow arctic chatters on the trail. Aahh...but like most people from upstate New York you guys are still three hours away.

Excellent pics :thumbsup:

Kyle

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (adirondackcat @ Feb 21 2007, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am glad to see you guys got some snow down there.

When I saw in one of your posts that you guys were in upstate New York, I thought maybe I would possibly run into some fellow arctic chatters on the trail. Aahh...but like most people from upstate New York you guys are still three hours away.

Excellent pics :thumbsup:

Kyle[/b]
From Schroon Lake? Naw you are only about 1:30 or slightly more... we are about 80 miles or so from Plattsburg from our camp... you could always head down and ride from there... =)

Thanks for the comments everyone on the pictures... its as much fun taking them as it is when you get nice comments about them... =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts