Arctic Cat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Nice random turbo on the shelf.

The turbo is impressive but look at that clutch on the shelf. It looks like one of those air clutchs?? If so you can adjust the engagement by changing your Air pressure. That is one expensive part!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
The turbo is impressive but look at that clutch on the shelf. It looks like one of those air clutchs?? If so you can adjust the engagement by changing your Air pressure. That is one expensive part!!!
It does have an air chamber to actually replace the metal spring.. what I have is not the pnumatic lockup that stm offers.. mine actually uses air pressure to control the entire shift curve. Not to just hold the clutch open and use it like a transbrake. :) ..

·
Super Moderator
8,096 Posts
It does have an air chamber to actually replace the metal spring.. what I have is not the pnumatic lockup that stm offers.. mine actually uses air pressure to control the entire shift curve. Not to just hold the clutch open and use it like a transbrake. :) ..
You going to have it on the snow this year?

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

Thats cool. No more springs to buy and you can change the rate in seconds.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
You going to have it on the snow this year?
As much as I'd like to ... No .. it will not.

Time on the track dyno next year with the wizard is more important than hurrying onto the snow and tripping over my d*@$

*hi5*

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I dont know if your class will allow your Jackshaft below the tunnel or not. I know its a Big NO on a Prostock sled.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Perhaps in classes with chaincase rules yes..

Nothing in the 19-20 isr book for outlaw/promax on shaft location even so .. it's built for snow outlaws . And is compliant there. But I'd still want to be compliant anywhere which is why I'm making everything isr legal .. so I can take it anywhere to play ..

Good hands up tho amigo .. made me go back and double check I wasn't building a grudge sled lmfao

·
Administrator
35,835 Posts
Nice!

61 - 80 of 82 Posts