Arctic Cat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Well first time I get to see where the pipes will land before they get fiddled with.. if they get fiddled with much at all . Centering the engine in the chassis moved the mill 3" to the mag side and I lowered it 1 3/4". Pipes still fit alright .. now to take em off slap the belly pan up and repeat. See what happens..

STM HD 6 arm should be in hand tomarrow ¡!
Thats a Nice Clutch, What Diameter?? And are you going to use a Pro4 secondary??

The pipes look like you should not have to do a lot of cutting and fitting.

And that someday can hurry the hell up !!
LOL. I here you. Keep plugging away at it this year and hopefully I can see it run before winter.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thats a Nice Clutch, What Diameter?? And are you going to use a Pro4 secondary??

The pipes look like you should not have to do a lot of cutting and fitting.

LOL. I here you. Keep plugging away at it this year and hopefully I can see it run before winter.
8.75" dia. With a 11.25" STM tuner secondary splined for yammi shaft. On 11.5" clutch centers.
Setup for Hypersports belts.

Got the belly on it and the pipes back in it.. lol I'm impressed... Really. Now I'm stripping the old stock hood set it up there and start taking a hard look at where this turbo is REALLY guna live.

Pics soon .. if they are small enough to attach.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I am kinda surprised you dont have a lightweight hood for it. You know you can still buy them for the old style chassis??

Arctic Cat - ZRT - 1 - MOUNTAIN FIT HOODS
I may ... But for.now I'm using stock parts to make sure everything fits.

There's also a part of me that still wants a normally functioning hood for whatever reason lol .. who knows.. **** changes daily :devil

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I may ... But for.now I'm using stock parts to make sure everything fits.

There's also a part of me that still wants a normally functioning hood for whatever reason lol .. who knows.. **** changes daily :devil
LOL. I here you. I have had lightweight hoods and always hinged them. Just reinforce the area of the hinge.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Hood still fits :eek
Is that the reverse gear lever on the chaincase in pic #1 & #2??? I didn't realize you were going to trail ride this:nerd

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
21 - 40 of 82 Posts