Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightFireSnowPro @ Jan 4 2007, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slick @ Jan 4 2007, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man that has a bad ass look to it all blacked out.[/b]
I hear ya, thats what im going for. I hate the new headlight covers that Cat sends out. Im going after them soon with some windown tint and seeing what I can do.
[/b][/quote]

Why tint the headlights when it is illegal to ride w/ any colored lens/cover in the state of Wi?

· Registered
101 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightFireSnowPro @ Jan 4 2007, 02:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (erkoehler @ Jan 4 2007, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightFireSnowPro @ Jan 4 2007, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (slick @ Jan 4 2007, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man that has a bad ass look to it all blacked out.[/b]
I hear ya, thats what im going for. I hate the new headlight covers that Cat sends out. Im going after them soon with some windown tint and seeing what I can do.
[/b][/quote]

Why tint the headlights when it is illegal to ride w/ any colored lens/cover in the state of Wi?
[/b][/quote]

I was not aware of this. I have been stoped twice for just a noise check/ registration... both with my old NightFire as it sits in my avitar. I will look into this. Thanks for the, possibly ticket saving, information. :beer_cheers:
[/b][/quote]

I made it .2 miles w/ yellow headlight covers 2 seasons ago in Eagle River, WI before getting pulled over. Definetly ILLEGAL in WI and IL. Not sure on MI but I'd assume so...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.