Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys have a couple questions for ya!
number 1 does this sled wake up after a 100 miles? i mean i only got to put 30 miles on this sled and well it didnt impress me at all! its and f8 sno pro! hell had a crossfire beat me! i was ready to put it back on the trailer and break out the 04 f7. next question is how do you drag race this sled? on my f7 you can put your feet all the way back to help get the weight down. on this sled you cant go all the way back w/ the feet! i know its only got 30 miles on it i shouldnt be dragging it yet. but i couldnt help my self! what can i do to this sled to make it wake up? any advice is greatly aprecatied! cya guys!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a F8SP and my friend has a 07 800X, we both took them off the trailer with 0 miles. we were going down the trail at about 20mph next to each other with 25 miles on them we both hit it and were dead even this was at the end of december. 375 miles later last weeked we were on the lake this time he was right in front of me we opened them up with a bunch of other friends and I went right by him. Also I raced an 06 Apex an we were even till 90 or so and then I started to pull away and at 105mph we ran out of room and had to slow down.

·
Registered
16 Posts
:super_happy: I would leave that turd on the trailer bang your head ,
Even your F-7 won't go by Matts and I . :devil_angry:

·
Registered
103 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jinxx @ Jan 28 2007, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Even your F-7 won't go by Matts and I . :devil_angry:[/b]
Are you the two that go by, Matt and I = the door knob twins push and pull?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jinxx @ Jan 28 2007, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Even your F-7 won't go by Matts and I . :devil_angry:[/b]
yeah yeah! ill leave the fin sled on the trailer! ill sit it in front of the strip club and hope it gets stolen! thanks for the input guys! just little in the dumps when im getting beat by crossfires w/ guys that weigh 30 lbs more then me! i just hope this sled wakes up and runs!

·
Registered
16 Posts
It will and we can make a few adjustments , trust me it'll run. I still want one so it can't be all that bad.
Hey MuskegoCat , What kind of remark was that ? To answer your question No we are not the twins, if you must know Matt is my son in law and ICECOLD in my step son.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ill take your word for it! matt called me last night, he wants me to clutch it and y pipe timeing key! im debateing it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts