Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a Y pipe from ODS and was wondering if anybody installed it on there sled and what did they think.

I'm using the stock exhaust system.

·
Registered
302 Posts
i have a bmp y pipe and pipe mod w/out clutching it. i rode it like that all season cuz i was too poor to buy a clutch, and anyway i did notice a difference a LITTLE bit. burt im confident i'll see more gains once i clutch my sled

·
Registered
302 Posts
i topped it out at like 95 and i think it was at like 7800 rpm, im not positive though but im hopin i'll hopin ill see a big gain from clutching my sled. my cousin just bought an 06 700 fusion and apparently its a 755 and not an actual 700, he said they came stock like that but idk anything about polaris so im just gonna take his word for it for now. he's got 196 studs but i'm confident that once i clutch it, i'll spank him

·
Registered
204 Posts
you should be running at 7800 and building to 7950. im running the d&d y pipe w. bmp pipe mod, and other things. with the pipe mod im running 7950 wot. if your topping out at 7800 i believe removing a little weight from the primary should bring it up slightly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts