Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smack talking Guys on their Skidon't 800R's ( W/ clutch kits - No studs ) have called out the 06 F7 to a race, and I would like to Serve them Hot Hair Balls from One Bad Kitty. The Doo guys are P.O. ed about the new 800HO and have started to pick on the F7. Let's smoke their Butt's this year!

These are my current updates to the 06 F7 SnoPro w/240 miles..

1 - Speedwerx Pipe
1 - D&D Y Pipe
1 - 2.5 Key
1 - V Force III Reeds
1 - ODS Clutch Kit
1 - D&D Secondary spring bushing
Stock can... W/NGK BR9EIX plugs

any tuners with some other ideas?

thanks for any help.

·
Registered
302 Posts
if you have the money stud it and they wont stand a chance. They arent going to stand a chance as it is. You're definatley going to smoke them. I hope they like snow dust!

·
Registered
66 Posts
i waited 2 years 4 a couple of freinds 2 buy the 800 r xp. the challenge got issued last spring when the bay froze over like the bonnevelle salt plains, any way...my 04 f7 with over 8000 miles on it SMOKED em !!!! , it was worth the wait because i thought they would take me, needless 2 say they were pissed off !!!, 1 of the rev owners said in a madd tone of voice " lord f***ing jesus i bought another f***ing LAZY 8 " end quote. so good luck with your sled........almost forgot, my f7 is 100% stock. still runs 113 mph on rader !

·
Registered
40 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (npark75 @ Nov 10 2009, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i waited 2 years 4 a couple of freinds 2 buy the 800 r xp. the challenge got issued last spring when the bay froze over like the bonnevelle salt plains, any way...my 04 f7 with over 8000 miles on it SMOKED em !!!! , it was worth the wait because i thought they would take me, needless 2 say they were pissed off !!!, 1 of the rev owners said in a madd tone of voice " lord f***ing jesus i bought another f***ing LAZY 8 " end quote. so good luck with your sled........almost forgot, my f7 is 100% stock. still runs 113 mph on rader ![/b]

Thats AWSOME. Thats good to hear. Im going to do a lot of that this winter.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I hope mine is able to beat an XP. A few of my friends have them and I would love to beat them or maybe just run side by side with them.

·
Registered
622 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (F7_SNOCAT @ Nov 9 2009, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Smack talking Guys on their Skidon't 800R's ( W/ clutch kits - No studs ) have called out the 06 F7 to a race, and I would like to Serve them Hot Hair Balls from One Bad Kitty. The Doo guys are PO'ed about the new 800HO and have started to pick on the F7. Let's smoke their Butt's this year!

These are my current updates to the 06 F7 SnoPro w/240 miles..

1 - Speedwerx Pipe
1 - D&D Y Pipe
1 - 2.5 Key
1 - V Force III Reeds
1 - ODS Clutch Kit
1 - D&D Secondary spring bushing
Stock can... W/NGK BR9EIX plugs

any tuners with some other ideas?

thanks for any help.[/b]

The only thing in your setup that looks like a minor problem is the D&D Y-Pipe being used with the Speedwerx pipe. I may be wrong but I thought I remembered there was a slight loss in power with that combo. I thought the speedwerx pipe worked better with the stock y-pipe and the bmp pipe worked better with the D&D y-pipe. Just double check that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts