Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im supposed to race a friend of mine thats got a stock F7. I have a 06 f6 sno pro which is stock except for 153 studs. Do i have any chance in a drag race across a lake with about 6in of sno??? If i would get my ass kicked could i beat him if i had an ods clutch kit??? (he wants to race for helmits and im not gona unless i have a chance)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would suggest leaving your helmet at home.. You may have a chance in a short race but once you hit 70 mph he's going to walk away from you.

·
Registered
329 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gcrash30 @ Mar 5 2007, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I would suggest leaving your helmet at home.. You may have a chance in a short race but once you hit 70 mph he's going to walk away from you.[/b]
I concur with this guy. I also have a f6 and a buddy has a f7 03 and i beat him to 75-80 and then he starts walking. Race him for 100 yards...

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have both (04 f6 and f7 both std susp) and it's like what everyone has said above. F6 is close, but F7 walks away everytime.

·
Registered
215 Posts
If your 06 F6 is studded and the F7 isn't, you're gonna take him for pretty good distance. At around 80 when you don't accelerate as hard he going to catch you and go by you. Your chance is about 1/8 to 1/4 mile I'd say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts