Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aaron @ Jan 21 2007, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Stud every 3rd colsed window, that should get you closer to 153[/b]
Yep - agree 100% with Aaron :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skislut @ Jan 22 2007, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
so those area will have 4 across?[/b]
If you have 2 in the middle already, then yes ... it'll be 4-wide if you stud the closed windows. Don't worry though, I ran almost 5,000 miles with mine studded that way and never had a problem.

·
Registered
301 Posts
use double backers on the closed windows.( instead of 4 single washers)..gives you 136 studs total...or something like that. my brother in law just did it to his and is very happy.

·
Registered
33 Posts
yup........a double backer for each side on every closed window row will put you from 102 to 136 studs..........definetely recommend Rockerdude , i did that and adjusted my belt deflection and noticed a big difference out of the hole Cat happy still running stock '05dd clutch but can walk a apex rtx outta the hole on ice :catwins

pretty sure either studboy or woody's have online diagram to go up to the 150's

·
Registered
53 Posts
I went from 102 to 153. I added a 3rd to every row to match the 153 pattern, but with side by side single backers instead of the doubles.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think im going to go with this pattern. i would do windows but it will cause problems with having open holes too close to the windows with a double backer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
JMO,.mind you,...............
you will be sorry if you dont stud the windows.

if you are into racing,..radar runs,..
its a must.

if not,....prob, no biggie :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts