Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had my F7 for a few months now got a few hundred miles on it up north no real good chance to open it up untill this weekend got up to lake gogibec raced a 04 600 rev beat him 0 to 80 then ran side by side at only 92 mph and 7400 rpm on real good conditions doesnt seem right to me if anyone has any ideas please help the guy on the rev thinks he can beat a F7 and we can't have that. both sleds are stock other than the F7 has a speedwerks can. and what should the F7 be turning for rpms.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
washed the sleds tonight looks like the belt on the primary is only getting about a inch or so from the top and the servo looks like its opening properly. the arctic cat dealer i usually deal with is on my [email protected]$%t list he rebuilt my rear shock before i left and screwed up somehow and i ended up breaking both rails i bottumed out so hard. its a 05 sno pro by the way. thank you for all the help that you can give me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.