Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally realized what was up with my f. It had a bog around 7000 rpm it had a "hot box" ecu so i threw a stock f7 ecu on it and it was cured

Anyone heard of this or know where the hot box ecu is from speedwerx? Bikeman? Any info is appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
8,442 Posts
I finally realized what was up with my f. It had a bog around 7000 rpm it had a "hot box" ecu so i threw a stock f7 ecu on it and it was cured

Anyone heard of this or know where the hot box ecu is from speedwerx? Bikeman? Any info is appreciated!

its from Arctic Cat's race department in Theif River. They had a 660 program and 1000ft program. you can send that box back to cat and they will put the stock program in it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its from Arctic Cat's race department in Theif River. They had a 660 program and 1000ft program. you can send that box back to cat and they will put the stock program in it.
Ok so what kind of motor setup would be used with this box. Just curious

·
Super Moderator
8,442 Posts
Ok so what kind of motor setup would be used with this box. Just curious

stock cylinder, stock pipe F7 for drag racing. You would get the program for the distance you were running. They pretty much put the sled on ragged edge for fuel and crank the timing up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts