Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can the sabercat use the same exhaust modification's as the F7? Besides suspension and a few small things is there really anything different between the two models?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have sabercat 600ext and use F6 items. However, finding a can is impossible (due to the space available with battery and reverse linkage). I bought D&D quiet can (then modified it to work) and its great..

·
Registered
156 Posts
did everything line up on that can, or did you have to modify?? Every manufacturer told me no can would fit without some modification. So i bought the d&d and made the mod. By the way, sweeeet looking sabercat!! What performance mods do you have??

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
the only can that will work is a slp on a700 s/c lxr ask me how I know ha ha, have a new d&d on the shelf a long w/the slp and zr600 d&d can got a ticket for nonstock exhaust on the s/c&the zr my
daughter was riding no fine because i changed it back . but what if the stock can rots or you crash
and smash it and can't find a stock can?

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
the differences I've found shock valving,s/springs(soft) no coupler blocks,limiter straps not adj,steering post (flat plate on top istead of round bar) seat,trunk,but I do believe all f/c parts will work...

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
and if you go over a 6in riser w/the f/c steering post you will need a thorttle ext ,brake line needs to be rerouted..

·
Registered
198 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cord @ Nov 22 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
did everything line up on that can, or did you have to modify?? Every manufacturer told me no can would fit without some modification. So i bought the d&d and made the mod. By the way, sweeeet looking sabercat!! What performance mods do you have??[/b]
I never had to re-route or modify anything to fit my can in.

All i have for engine mods are a D&D clutch kit and mbrp can.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts