Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 03 F7 Sno Pro EFI.
I really wanted the M7 with the 144, but got a great deal on this F7 with only 500 miles.

The current set-up is perfect for the low elevation trails, but not for the deep powder in the mountains.

Does anyone have a deep lug 144x13.5 for sale used?

I am also looking for a tunnel extension kit and what ever else is needed.

Has anyone done this, or know much about it?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I had a 151"X1.5" on my Firecat and the sled was great in the normal deep snow in Wisconsin. Never had it out west so I'm not sure what happens in the bottom less snows! As far as the conversion goes it is surprisingly simple. You can purchase all of the parts to convert to a long track with the tunnel directly from Cat. Check around for used. They are out there. Saw some on ebay and other chat sites.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just missed a brand new kit on Ebay that went for $200, everything but the track.

Do you know what the kit costs from the dealer? We don't have a dealer in Nebraska. We don't even have any snow in Nebraska this year.

I want the long track and deep lug for riding in the Steamboat CO area, where there is large amounts of snow.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just extended my 04 F7 Sno Pro EFI to a 151 - I could not get the 144 kit. The 151 kit was about $195.00 right from the dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts