Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DOES ANYONE OWN A AC F6LXR. WHAT KIND OF GAS MILLAGE DO THEY GET. IS THE ADJUSTABLE SEAT,HANDLEBARS, WINDSHIELD WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY. THANK YOU.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Yes, I have a F6lxr, put about 650 on it, too some folks that doesn’t sound like much, but when quite a few of them are riding with my wife they tend to represent quite a few hours.. ;) as she is a tea totaler for sure, we usually blast ahead on the straight aways and wait for her... Cat happy

But to answer your question IMHO the f6LXR is the perfect trail sled.

The O.E.M. skags stink and the skis are questionable for aggressive riding, other then that it has to be the smoothest most comfortable riding machine available.
The adjustable seat comes into play as do the adjustable bars when more then one person are riding it and require different positions related to size and arm reach.

I also found it nice to be able to move the seat up and forward when I ride the local beat up trails aggressively, then when I want more wind protection or want to cruise I can lower it..

Gas mileage is about the same as the 600 sabercat I previously had, 12-14 mpg, also depends a lot on how you drive it.

Try it, you will like it... thumbguy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts