Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so ive got a F5, just put D&D twins, D&D clutch kit and V-Force also 1.5 timing key. the problem i am having is the low end bog. if the sled is even on the stand when i got to stab the throttle it bogs slightly then snaps. It has a yellow primary purple secondary, with 51 gram notched weights. what am i doing wrong.i have played with the air fuel screws also..any ideas? thanks.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Sounds like a lean bog maybe??? If it's a quick sharp bog it's lean....add fuel with the fuel screws and try again. Maybe with the twins you even need to raise the needles a notch???

·
Registered
243 Posts
IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE THE THE BELT DEFLECTION IS OFF,ON THE 020 BELT IT SHOULD BE 1-1/4 INCHES,BUT I HAD TO RUN MINE AT 1 INCH ON A 03 F7 WITH AN ODS KIT,TRY REMOVING ONE OF THE THIN SHIMS BETWEEN THE SHEAVES ON THE SECONDARY,WORKED FOR ME..

·
Administrator
20,024 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cmscat50 @ Jan 3 2007, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sounds like a lean bog maybe??? If it's a quick sharp bog it's lean....add fuel with the fuel screws and try again. Maybe with the twins you even need to raise the needles a notch???[/b]
:thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts