Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bill and I did a little trail riding last night through various conditions ...........finally .

We both pretty much agree this is the best handling, fastest sled we have ever been on . Bill's is a SP and mine is a standard . Both ride awsome . Very stable and comfortable to ride . Tons of power ...........almost too much for a trail sled . Great to be out with friends laughing about how we will never trail ride a firecat again after getting off one of these . :beer_cheers:

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
I feel the same about our 600 as far as ride and handling, the best so far...

It's really a shame that Cat didn't get better cooperation from mother nature early on as the word would have got out much sooner about the great ride and handling, and they probably would have sold tons of these things...

With winter finally showing up here in the northeast, maybe there is still time...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dead1dave @ Jan 24 2007, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bill and I did a little trail riding last night through various conditions ...........finally .

We both pretty much agree this is the best handling, fastest sled we have ever been on . Bill's is a SP and mine is a standard . Both ride awsome . Very stable and comfortable to ride . Tons of power ...........almost too much for a trail sled . Great to be out with friends laughing about how we will never trail ride a firecat again after getting off one of these . :beer_cheers:[/b]
Looneytune riding on snow. Unheardof. LOL

So Billy, does this mean you'll be joining us for our New Liskeard trip this year??? I heard Clarky already put the bug in your ear.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
These are the best riding Cat's to date bar none. Unbelieveable how natural and comfortable they feel with hardly any seat time. When you get back on a Firecat, it feels like a toy. I rode mine back to back with my wife's F6 and can't believe how bad the ergos are compared to the new sled. Hoping to go to Canada Pete, depending on work and a potential new business I will be starting.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Bill, words of advise. Do NOT let your wife ride the new sled..he he.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts