Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
a good running 03 f7 will out run a good running f1000... the f10 has been a under acheiver because of a lot of reasons that cat don't want to talk about. they underestimated the market for these sleds.. a horrible mistake on their part. next year polaris,yamaha and ski doo will all have faster sleds in this market and cat will be lost. I don't think cat has anyway around the problem. the new release has failed. luckily a low snow year in much of the country has slowed sales so they won't take as big of A hit as they should have in pissed off customers....but yet the damage is done. they can't deny problems

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
120 here on gps and still was pulling. Also ran out of room.

·
Registered
103 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dippy Dawg @ Feb 22 2007, 12:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
a good running 03 f7 will out run a good running f1000... the f10 has been a under acheiver because of a lot of reasons that cat don't want to talk about. they underestimated the market for these sleds.. a horrible mistake on their part. next year polaris,yamaha and ski doo will all have faster sleds in this market and cat will be lost. I don't think cat has anyway around the problem. the new release has failed. luckily a low snow year in much of the country has slowed sales so they won't take as big of A hit as they should have in pissed off customers....but yet the damage is done. they can't deny problems[/b]
Your the Failure, with talk like this.

·
Registered
106 Posts
My F1000 hauls ass.....

When you clutch it properly it comes alive...... Will it beat a Mach Z? Not yet but I have only had limited time to work with the sled vs 3 years. It will take a very strong F7 to beat a proper running F1000 and the F7 will not be stock.....

I can put down 1 hp more to the track that a very well tuned Mach Z, an F7 will not even come close to putting down high 80's for hp to the track unless its a big bore. I know we dont race dynos but they are the key to finding out how to make your sled run!

Later....

·
Registered
82 Posts
My buds ran a race the other day with a zr 900, 2 f7's and a f1000 The f1000 was not the quickest off the line but it did eventually pass everything at very top end speed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts