Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems you cant order a new heat exchanger for a 07 f1000, but you can for an 09. does anyone know if it is the same or a direct rivit in piece that will work for a 07 ?has this been done?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well , alot of peaple have read this and no response. i am going to be the test dummy. i am going to order a new heat exchanger for a 09 f1000 and see if it is the same as a 07 f1000 or what it will take to make it work if possible. i will post the results by the end of january with a new posting, happy hollidays to cat peaple everywear!!!!!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Odd, haven't heard or seen too many having issues with them unless involved in an accident / impact.[/b]
Actually on my 07 the heat exchanger rails bent more times that I can count just from lifting the backend out from getting stuck. I could see the upward bend starting where the tunnel stops to the end of the heat exchanger. It wasnt extreme but it shouldnt bend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I damaged my front exchanger on my 07 , trying to decide if I should weld it or replace it. Does anybody know if the 09 exchanger will fit?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts