Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a tank bag for the F series sled and have no idea how to install it. The instructions are brutal. Has anyone purchansed and installed one? If so can you help me out? Tx.

·
Registered
249 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snowcone @ Jan 1 2007, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I received a tank bag for the F series sled and have no idea how to install it. The instructions are brutal. Has anyone purchansed and installed one? If so can you help me out? Tx.[/b]
The easiest way is to remove the seat. Look in your owners manual for instructions on how to do that. The straps can be installed where the picture shows. A very tight fit, but once there on you can just leave them there if you want to remove the bag. Then slide the bag over the seat and your done! The clip for up near the fuel tank is useless. I left mine off.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how do you slid the strap under the bracket for the seat? The clips are solidly attached to the strap and I cannot get them under the bracket which is ontop of the fuel tank.

·
Registered
249 Posts
It doesn't attach to the bracket, it attaches to the bottom of the seat. If you push in the foam, you can get it under the seat frame. My sled is at my other house, so I can't look at it to verify what I'm saying is right. I put it on a month ago.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Blackinblack, if you can a picture that would be great. I know thats what the instructions say but the picture shows it different. with it installed is it stuck in the road?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
backinblack: thanks this is great. I noticed you purchased the rear bag as well. It would appear as though you just velcro to the side of the tunnel not up under the seat. Is that correct and if so does it work ok? thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
113 Posts
You have to velcro to the under the seat, if you have the adjustable seat. I have installed two of these on two sleds, and had to velcro it under the seat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts