221 - 240 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well for the next 5 months I won't have to worry about water lol just snow

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Hey Scott clear out you private messages. Trying to ask you a question thru a PM. But the system won't let me.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah I'm pretty happy with it. Couple hours of tinkering and some scrap exhaust pipes goes a long ways

·
Registered
27 Posts
It won't let me upload one. I hit upload and it deletes it from the attachment screen so idk

·
Registered
829 Posts
The only way I can upload video is by putting them on my youtube channel then I post the link

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sounds like it. I think you guys will survive if I don`t post one haha

·
Registered
27 Posts
So me and my buddy went riding yesterday. He has an 850xp with a programmer i believe it is an hmf slip on and an exhaust snorkel and i obviously just have a modified stock muffler with a ******* snorkel and it isn`t quite as narly sounding as his but it does sound pretty sweet under a load. No backfiring or popping so i don`t think i am going to have to rejet. Now i just need to find some good used outlaws and i might change my clutch springs but i don`t think it is 100% necessary

·
Registered
829 Posts
Keep an eye on your plug...some guys that did the mod didn't notice any backfires until 300+ miles

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah thats what i was reading but i was also thinking about maybe going with an hmf slip on later on cause my muffler has a few rust holes in it lol

·
Registered
829 Posts
At least your carbed so you can always easily re jet...with efi I would most likely need a programmer with a HMF slip on

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah my buddy put a slip on on his 850 xp and had to buy a programmer for it but the whole thing with efi is it starts no matter how cold it is and you don`t have to worry about playing witb the choke cable to make sure it is going to stay running when it is 0 degrees outside lol

221 - 240 of 255 Posts