Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
201 - 220 of 255 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Any information on what you did. Like how many holes and what size holes would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
That was soo long ago I don't remember. But if I know myself it was probably as symmetrical as possible. Little bit of OCD in me.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Any information on what you did. Like how many holes and what size holes would be appreciated.
Just look at some of the pics in the thread starting at page 1...you can really drill as many or as little as you want the more you drill the more airflow. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it

·
Administrator
40,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #205 ·
The bigger the tip the louder it will be

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
thats what she said ^^

Reactions: doorfx

·
Registered
829 Posts
thats what she said ^^
Hahaha! !!

Well I had just said that with 400 + miles I haven't had any issues well so far today I had 2 backfires on decel...i haven't checked my plug yet ..I'll do that when I get home...other than that the new tires are soooo much better !!

·
Registered
27 Posts
So I did the mod to day but just a mild one. I cut just the tip off amd was able to drill 4 1/2 inch holes and added a 2 1/2 inch tip. Sounds good to me, fairly loud nice deep tone. Thanks for the advice

·
Registered
829 Posts
So I did the mod to day but just a mild one. I cut just the tip off amd was able to drill 4 1/2 inch holes and added a 2 1/2 inch tip. Sounds good to me, fairly loud nice deep tone. Thanks for the advice
Did you take any pics ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I can take some of the outside later but I couldn't get pictures of inside the muffler

·
Registered
37 Posts
I agree I want to see how to do this.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I should have taken pictures when i was at the shop instead of my garage cause there is better lighting but i forgot. I'll try to remember tomorrow. And wednesday I'll have more pictures to throw up here of the exhaust snorkel I'm fabing up

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
2.5". The snorkel will be a 2.25"

·
Registered
829 Posts
I'm tellin yeah you won't like the snorkel. ..it's gets so hot and its,way to loud right up by ur ear...i spent all day doing mine ...took it around the block and cut it right off ...now that took 30 sec lol

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I know and I am taking your advice into consideration by making the snorkel a clamp on. That way I can take it off if I don't like it but it's only gonna be 6 or 8 inches tall

201 - 220 of 255 Posts